This schedule is your copy of the minimum hosting requirements to belong to Bed & Breakfast Association.
The Assessment Process
- You will be notified that your assessment is due
- With your
notificationthe self- assessmentforms and health and safety templates will be sent to you.
completedthe self- assessmentforms noting items you need to address and create your health and safety manual if you have not done so already.
- An Assessment Consultant will be allocated and please note we do like to send a different consultant to the previous visit if possible.
- The Consultant will arrange a time to visit – preferably within 30 days. Any delays are to be communicated to the Assessment Coordinator.
- At the
visitthe Consultant will view the self- assessmentforms, the insurancesand health and safety manual.
- The Consultant views your property and checks off the items and discusses any issues with you.
- The Consultant then completes page 8, you both sign it the Consultant emails /posts it to the Assessment
If there are items to be addressed
These are to be highlighted and discussed and you will be given the opportunity to address it/them and
This should be done within one month of the Consultant’s visit unless there are extenuating circumstances. If the items are not addressed within the month the matter is referred to the Assessment Co-Ordinator for
Download the Assessment Schedule - click here
If you have any issues or concerns please contact the Assessment Co-ordinator:
Rayma Jenkins, firstname.lastname@example.org