Completing our Assessment process ensures you are (and continue to) operate your business in a safe manner, meet legal obligations and meet your guests' expectations. It is a "warrant of fitness" for your business.
If your property has not previously been assessed start with our Quality Assurance Programme - this will provide you with background information about why the requirements in the schedule are necessary along with giving you access to any templates you may need.
The Assessment Process
- You will be notified that your property re-assessment is due
- With your
notificationthe self- assessmentforms will be sent to you.
completedthe self- assessmentforms noting items you need to address.
- An Assessment Consultant will be allocated (note - we like to send a different consultant to the previous visit if possible).
- The Consultant will arrange a time to visit – preferably within 30 days.
- The Consultant views your property and checks off the items and discusses any issues with you.
- At the
visitthe Consultant will also view the self- assessmentforms, the insurancesand health and safety manual.
- You both then sign the Reassessment Schedule and the Consultant emails /posts it to the Assessment
If there are items to be addressed
If there are any issues arising these will be highlighted and discussed and you will be given the opportunity to address it/them and
This should be done within one month of the Consultant’s visit unless there are extenuating circumstances. If the items are not addressed within the month the matter is referred to the Assessment Co-Ordinator for
Member Reassessment Schedule:
- for the online version - click here
- for a copy you can download - Assessment_Schedule_Completion_Form
If you have any issues or concerns please contact the Assessment Co-ordinator: